Every now an then you just have a need to be silly - after all, laughter is good for the soul, right? I got my friend girl to take this goofy picture with my cellphone. Speaking of cellphones, isn't amazing how far we've come with cellphones? I remember when they were the size of military field phones that you perched on your car seat. Bag phones! Now we use cells as camera, computers, games...and they are smaller than a deck of cards, whodathunk it! Anyway, can you believe that we will have a precious new baby in 187 days or less? I still find it difficult to comprehend at times. I often wonder the silliest things such as ...will she like me, will he scream nonstop when I hold him, will she want to shop with me, will he expect me to run after a baseball??.... (uh oh!)Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Goofy Gramma
Every now an then you just have a need to be silly - after all, laughter is good for the soul, right? I got my friend girl to take this goofy picture with my cellphone. Speaking of cellphones, isn't amazing how far we've come with cellphones? I remember when they were the size of military field phones that you perched on your car seat. Bag phones! Now we use cells as camera, computers, games...and they are smaller than a deck of cards, whodathunk it! Anyway, can you believe that we will have a precious new baby in 187 days or less? I still find it difficult to comprehend at times. I often wonder the silliest things such as ...will she like me, will he scream nonstop when I hold him, will she want to shop with me, will he expect me to run after a baseball??.... (uh oh!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Glam-ma" will be perfect, already consumed with baby Barton....lucky baby. I'm looking forward to baby/mama/daddy stories on our rides to work!
Toni/GaGa
Angie says--I LOVE IT!!!! You are such a hoot! That is one lucky little one to have you for a "Glam-ma"!!!! :)
Post a Comment