With Christmas fast approaching, a mere 39 days away, perhaps I should shift into high gear and get a bit of shopping done. Naturally, my first gift thought was THE BABY. (Sorry to the rest of the family!!) Lemme see, what can I possibly buy that is gender neutral? I stumbled upon the perfect gift….the soft, fluffy, sweet Sleep Sheep is baby's perfect sleep companion. It helps to soothe them to sleep in a safe, calming, natural way. A sound box tucked safely inside of the Sleep Sheep lulls babies to sleep with soft sounds from nature and the comforting sound of a mother's heartbeat. (or Grandma’s) Sleep Sheep's peaceful sounds are an audio pacifier that can calm even the fussiest babies to sleep. When babies sleep better, parents (and Grandmas) sleep better. It has 4 soothing sounds - Mommy's heartbeat, Spring Showers, Ocean Surf, and Whale Songs. (whales sing??) An automatic time-out after 23 minutes, unique numbered adoption certificate, and best of all ...FREE batteries included.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Sweet Sheep Sleep
With Christmas fast approaching, a mere 39 days away, perhaps I should shift into high gear and get a bit of shopping done. Naturally, my first gift thought was THE BABY. (Sorry to the rest of the family!!) Lemme see, what can I possibly buy that is gender neutral? I stumbled upon the perfect gift….the soft, fluffy, sweet Sleep Sheep is baby's perfect sleep companion. It helps to soothe them to sleep in a safe, calming, natural way. A sound box tucked safely inside of the Sleep Sheep lulls babies to sleep with soft sounds from nature and the comforting sound of a mother's heartbeat. (or Grandma’s) Sleep Sheep's peaceful sounds are an audio pacifier that can calm even the fussiest babies to sleep. When babies sleep better, parents (and Grandmas) sleep better. It has 4 soothing sounds - Mommy's heartbeat, Spring Showers, Ocean Surf, and Whale Songs. (whales sing??) An automatic time-out after 23 minutes, unique numbered adoption certificate, and best of all ...FREE batteries included.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chris, those sleep sheep are wonderful! Livi spent the first few months listening to one as she went to sleep. Liana got one before she even had Livi and got really used to sleeping with it. She got another one for herself!
Post a Comment