Monday, May 9, 2011

Bags Are Packed

For illustration purposes only.
Excitement and anticipation fills the air now as Mommy makes tomorrow her last day of school. Yay!! She has been feeling good most of the time but is beginning to swell and tire very easily. She and Daddy will go to the doctor Wednesday to plan a course of action to get Caroline here!! Double yay yay!
Here at Walnut, we are at High Alert or hot pink, on the Baby Watch Scale, waiting for The Call. We filled up the Exploder yesterday. (Well, let's just say the pump shut off!) I think we can make it to the hospital on $75.00 worth of gas! My phone is charged and my charger is in my purse. Speaking of purse, it should be illegal for purse to weigh over 17 pounds! And...I have my bags packed and ready, all five of them. Now if I can just get them to the car without having a mini stroke, I'll be ready to go when The Call comes. 

2 comments:

Natalie said...

She's almost here!!! We can't wait for the little lady to make her entrance!

bhart said...

This is so exciting! Be sure to let us know when Caroline arrives.