As I sit here and reflect on the last twenty four hours, I can't help but think about the wonderful news we've been given this year for Christmas. What better way to start the holiday knowing that we have a beautiful little GIRL on the way. Another to add to our collection! Carol and Danny will have three and Dana and I will have two!! Oh my at the bling-bling to buy!! Can you imagine the sleep overs and parties? As the day starts to dawn and I get involved in last minute (forgotten) tasks of wrapping, cleaning, and getting Dana his list of chores, I pause to offer a prayer of gratitude to say thank you God. For without Jesus, the gift that He sent us, there would be no reason for hope or celebration today.
And just in case I get busy tomorrow with breakfast, gifts, and conversations about baby girls...I wish you, all my family and dear friends a very Merry Christmas. You have been so very kind and encouraging to us on our baby journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment