Friday, December 24, 2010

IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A GIRL.....IT'S A GIRL

Noticed a slight change in the color of the blog? WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!! This has been the wildest and most anxious day waiting to hear news from Mommy and Daddy. I must admit, they were very strong inspite of all sneaky attempts from friends and family to try to get inside info from them. 
After work this afternoon, Dana and I took a gift out to Danny and Carol for Christmas. While we were there, each of us texted Mommy and Daddy trying to get some sort of hint as to pink or blue. Mommy asked me where we were and I told her. She told me to stay put. This led me to believe they were on their way over. FINALLY they arrived with two gifts, one for each grandmother. Hmm, could the green bow mean a boy? Ahh, teal tissue paper, a boy? Ohmygosh - oh my gosh, a pink bib, a pink and purple stripe onesie, a pink frame in the shape of a baby buggy! OHMYGOSH A GIRL A GIRL!! Of course we were thrilled and yes I cried. Carol and I went giddy as Dana and Danny watched the grandma show from the sofa! THEN....pictures of the baby were brought out. That was the most awwesome sight I've seen. That beautiful little girl was yawning in one shot. In another, she was showing off her little tummy, well, actually it was a little plump! There were several others shots and all were just plain gorgeous. I think she is going to have her Daddy's nose and her Mommy's yawn! And I think know she is going to be our precious doll baby that will be smothered with all the love we can possibly give her.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Baby GIRL Barton! We are so excited to know Lindsey and Jeff are having a little princess! Baby girls are so precious!

bhart said...

I am thrilled that you now know it is girl. What a fabulous way to find out! I am sure that all the baby stuff companies have just increased production of all things pink in preparation for the Barton baby girl ! Merry Christmas!