Ready for some more awemazing baby facts? Our little one is 8 - 9 ounces and is growing by literal leaps and bounds! This week, he’s the size of a mango, give or take a millimeter or two! His growth is rapid and he is now storing iron to produce healthy blood cells. And I’m giving him a new name because our lil man is beginning to dream this week! My Little Dreamer Boy! Totally amazing…Little McDreamy’s legs are reaching their relative size and his muscles are developing daily. It won’t be long before he starts his punting practice!! Our little one will increase his weight by more than 15 times between now and his appearance! He knows his Mommy’s voice and will soon begin to respond with jerky movements, it's like he's break dancing for Mommy! He is sleeping and waking at regular intervals and has begun to exercise his lungs and practice his breathing! I’ve picked out a few songs I plan on teaching him over the Christmas holiday! Hope we don’t disturb Mommy too much!!

No comments:
Post a Comment