Can you believe Christmas is 7 days 15 hours 19 minutes away? Didn’t I take down the Halloween goblins just yesterday? Time is so fickle…it has an odd way of flying, however when you really really WANT to know something, it just d r a g s by. I secretly thought we would know this next week if we were getting a Princess or Prince but it just didn’t work out in our favor. The doctor wants to wait another week and that’s ok, he’s the doctor and he knows best BUT…It’s been so hard to refrain from shopping for baby (other than diapers). I want to buy every cute, adorable little thing I see, but I have fought the good fight and been strong. But I do have a list ready ...“ITEMS FOR BABY”!! There's two columns, Printhess – Printh. It’s alphabetized too. The items are book marked and ready to order as soon as I hear "It's a Gir or Bo". All I have to do is log in, select Confirm Order, and check Overnight Fed Ex Priority shipping!!! Whooohoo! I know Lindsey and Jeff are on pins and needles waiting to find out what their baby will be. I know whether it be a boy or a girl, those two wonderful people will be the best Mommy and Daddy a baby could ever wish for. And personally, I think that Baby will be the absolute prettiest, handsomest, cleverest, smartest, happiest, bestest baby in the www. (whole wide world) Oh and speaking of time - we have 156 more to go for a Baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment