Saturday, October 23, 2010

Grins And Giggles

I like short quotes and I enjoy looking at pictures of laughing babies so I combined the two for this post. If the quotes won't make you smile, the picture sure will. I don't know the baby in the picture but he appears to be having such a good time showing off his new front teeth. What a cutie.
People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. I always wondered why babies spend so much time sucking their thumbs. Then I tasted baby food. You will always be your child's favorite toy. There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. Mama does everything for the baby, who responds by saying Dada first. I don't know whether they should say "You have a baby." or "The baby has you". Parenthood: That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Chris. I'm going to try this again. I haven't been using "anonymous" so maybe this will work. The only thing is--I don't have a comment on this one. Saw the kids a few minutes last night. Lindsey looks great! I am so glad she is not sick!