I look at several sites each week for info on baby growth. Of the three I visit, two said this week our baby was the size of a prune...not gonna do it. I’m not calling our little man a prune, euuugh - I looked some more. I finally found a nice site that says our baby is the size of a Kumquat. (Much better) I learned that week 10 is going to be a very busy week in his development.
Lil Kumquat’s ears are taking their final shape, his nasal passages are opening up, and he has a little bitty tongue and palate that will be complete by the end of the week. Get this, his little teefie buds now beginning to grow in those awesome pink gums! Lil' man has individual fingers and toes that are moving and the nail beds are forming nails, and his hair follicles are growing in for his beautiful head of curly hair. It is highly possible that he could grow 1 inch in seven days. He will also begin gymnastics - he will stretch, do a forward roll, and possibly even a somersault! Yes sir, that’s our baby and I give him an 10!

No comments:
Post a Comment