Today is a busy, busy Wednesday! Friends and family are having babies from North to South! Mommy’s friend Megan, is having their little boy, Mason and Daddy’s sister Liana, is having their little girl Lilly. . . do you think it's baby season? I send my very best wishes and hearty congratulations to all of the families for happy, healthy boys and girls! The pictures are here!!!. Mimi, Papaw, and Lilly first photo, Mason is second and Lilly is third...awwwwe, so sweet!
And… regarding another VIB (very important baby), Mommy is going to the doctor today for her weekly check up and I’m so eager to hear what the doc has to say. I looked at the official countdown gadget on the blog and it says there are 19, that right, NINE-TEEN days ‘til Caroline’s due date of the 23rd! The anticipation and excitement of getting that first look at our grand daughter Caroline is just about to do me in! I can’t imagine what the next few weeks will be like; I’ll be good for nothing, just plain useless!
Mommy and Daddy have worked so hard the last few months to get everything ready, I’m very proud of them and quite impressed by their preparedness. Everything is in order - Caroline’s room is magnificent, the house is spotless, the car seat is being installed, her clothes are washed, and the crib is waiting for our little baby girl.



No comments:
Post a Comment