Although the sun is shining gloriously right now and the temp is 36 and rising, I'm hearing chilling rumors of icy weather coming! I checked out the Weather Channel to see what smokin' Joe Cantore has to say and it appears that we are looking at snow... possibly more. Hmm, maybe I better go get a few extra treats for the weekend, just in case we get snowed in!! Please be careful, stay warm, cover the outside pipes, leave the lavatory cabinets open, check your anti-freeze, bring the pets inside... Predictions are that the temps will drop down into the ttteens!! For us folks down south, tthat's really ccold. Here's what Joe said:Saturday, January 8, 2011
WWW-Winter Weather Warning!
Although the sun is shining gloriously right now and the temp is 36 and rising, I'm hearing chilling rumors of icy weather coming! I checked out the Weather Channel to see what smokin' Joe Cantore has to say and it appears that we are looking at snow... possibly more. Hmm, maybe I better go get a few extra treats for the weekend, just in case we get snowed in!! Please be careful, stay warm, cover the outside pipes, leave the lavatory cabinets open, check your anti-freeze, bring the pets inside... Predictions are that the temps will drop down into the ttteens!! For us folks down south, tthat's really ccold. Here's what Joe said:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment