Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Peeptoes and Kitten Heels

After Christmas, I was on my way home from Mommy and Daddy's house when I got a call from my friend, Angie. She was at Dillard's fighting the crowds in the After Christmas sales. She sounded very excited but I was about to lose her so I pulled over to talk. (A very good example for my Grandbaby I might add.) Anyway, Angie was in the baby department and  had found several outfits and two pair of shoes on sale. She wanted to know if I'd like her to get them for the baby. Why yes I do I said and I SO appreciate you shopping for babygurl Barton!!
Ohmygoodness I picked up the items yesterday and as soon as I looked in the bag, I knew right away these little peeptoes were indeed my flavorite shoes! I  can see her now - in style for the summer and it's only January!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I had so much fun looking at baby stuff again!!