Thursday, January 6, 2011

Houston, We Have A Talker

Mommy and Daddy went to the doctor yesterday for a check up and ultrasound. I am thrilled to report that everything is perfect, all systems are go, and just as it should be! GoMommy goMommy! Doc says that our little girl weighs almost a whole pound!! The Bump website says she is around the size of a canteloupe. Awwwe!
As the ultrasound was going on, Mommy said they could see Sweet Pea moving her wittle bitty mouth as if she were talking up a storm!! She smiled for them several times and gave them a few yawns as well! Personally, I think she’ll be ready for 3rd grade in August. After all, she’s very advanced for her age -  I mean, she’s halfway through the second grade now! Mommy said Cootie Patootie is a little breached but there’s nothing at all to worry about. Now I’m certainly no expert but I think our little dreamer is just laid back, resting, and waiting on her special day to appear to give us all a run for our money! 

No comments: