Seems like for-EV-er since I’ve been here on the blog! Two reasons for my absence …my laptop hard drive bit the dust the day before Thanksgiving and my back went out the Sunday after Thanksgiving! And if you’ve ever had a back problem, you know that one wrong move will stop you in your tracks, make you drop to your knees, and have you cry out to your Father above!! You may know this but I wasn’t aware - Your eyebrow muscles are connected to your back? Oww… I went to the doctor last week and he made me an appointment with a specialist for Jan.13th. I just hope I can make it to the 13th!! Owww, oww…
Anywhooo I missed week 16 when the baby was the size of an avocado! This past Monday was week 17 and the baby is the size of a sweet onion! My little Vidalia!
The most excitingest part of this week is our Lil Vidalia can now hear! It’s time to get out the cd’s and play some musack for Lil Vi. It’s also time to start talking to our little Unjin - the experts say do not be shy about this as we WANT our little’un to recognize our voices. They say the baby will flutter here and there when it hears sound. Lil Cootie Bug can also sense touch this week! Also, cartilage that forms bones is beginning to harden and the baby is starting to move much more.Wow! Next time I see lil Momma, I'm going to formally introduce myself to Bitsybaby and sing it a little ditty…(somebody will flutter for sure after that!)

No comments:
Post a Comment