In less than 20 hours two people I dearly love are going to find out if their child is a boy or a girl. Now, rather than to risk overuse of the word AMAZING (as I often do), I have turned to my handy dandy thesaurus for alternatives to describe just a few of my feelings about our baby announcement....overwhelming, grand, breathtaking, splendid, tremendous, remarkable, amazing, astounding, euphoric, gripping, exhilarating, spine tingling, awesome, exciting, delightful, joyful, thrilling, blissful, happiest, and humbled. (You'd think I was the only person ever to be a grandma!)PS. Please be advised - based on emotions that I have experienced since hearing that the gender ultrasound would be performed on Thursday, I strongly suggest and even urge, in advance, that someone very stout please be near me when the announcement …We’rehavinabo or We’rehavinagi…is made. For I shall surely pass out from anticipation drainage and I don’t want to be injured from the fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment