Friday, September 17, 2010

The Results Are In

Five positive test results equals one grandmother that is positively ecstatic! I think I can speak for the whole family when I say Congratulations and the Best of Wishes to Lindsey and Jeff for a happy, healthy baby! We love you so much.

3 comments:

bhart said...

I'm so thrilled for Baby Barton's family and can't wait to see you holding that precious baby! Actually I can hardly wait to hold that baby myself! Love the blog and love you!

Unknown said...

Make that TWO ecstatic grandmothers and one happy Papaw!! We've waited a long time for this and know that Jeff and Lindsey will make great parents! We couldn't be happier. (Unless maybe if it were twins!)

Anonymous said...

I was absolutely thrilled to hear the news!!! SOOOOOO Happy and can't wait for that little punkin to get here!!! This little angel is already so loved and is blessed to have awesome parents!!! I will love following your blog!

Love ya "Precious",
Angie C.