Thursday, March 24, 2011

Extreme Room Makeover


Sweet Caroline's room is almost complete. There are a few more things to get in place but hey, we still have 60 days give or take to get finished.
Granny did an outstanding job on Caroline's bedding and super cute diaper  stacker. And she even put diapers in it!! I love the green and pink buttons on top of the stacker. The second photo is the crib quilt. When Mommy and I were picking out the fabrics, I admit I was a little skeptical of all the colors, patterns, and textures. Now that everything is finished, it looks great and I think it will look even more amazing with our baby girl on it!
Daddy has all the furniture together and in place. He did such a good job putting it all together. I know because I saw him with all the pieces carefully laid out in the living room and I don't think there was any hardware left over!
The last photo is Caroline's closet. As you can see it's almost full! (She is her mother's daughter.) One more package of diapers for the top shelf and maybe another basket for toys and it will be packed! It is so hard to resist the temptation to buy cute little girly things... except for shoes. It's difficult for me to figure out the sizes especially when they are in inches.
Our Caroline is such a blessed little girl. I wonder if she has any idea just how many folks love her already and are anxiously waiting for her arrival. I sure hope she likes us.

No comments: