Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Check Up Day

Mommy went to the doctor today for a check up and gestational diabetes test. She sent me a message earlier saying all is well. She added that Miss Caroline is no longer breach but head down. Yay Caroline! The doctor said Caroline is growing at a good rate and her heartbeat is 154. Mommy said Caroline kicked the whole time during the test. Sounds like our little Sweetie Pie is going to like sugar! Mommy also said that she is doing very good as well. Mommy has maintained her weight magnificently and is in very good shape. Yay Mommy!
I’m so very proud of MY little girl while she is growing OUR little girl! Lindsey hasn’t missed any school except for doctor visits and snow days! She is eating very carefully and is loyal to her aerobics class! And I will add this too…Lindsey is just as cute today as she was before her bump! Good job Lindsey!

1 comment:

bhart said...

I'm so glad that Lindsey and Caroline are doing great! It won't be much longer until I get to meet Chloe's very best friend. Can't wait to see the completed room(palace?) so please post a pic of it. Love, GranBec