I am tickled to report that construction or should I say demolition on Caroline’s room, also known as the pink room, is complete! Daddy tore out the old bookshelves, ripped up the carpet, took down the closet doors, and removed the lonesome little shelf on the wall. After he got the shelf down and outside, he called for Mommy and me to come look. We went outside and he pointed to the shelf. We looked down to see "I no like Mom." written in red crayon on the shelf !! Uhh ohhh…a wittle person got into twouble and used the shelf as an anger outlet, poor little thing. Hope our little Caroline doesn’t take to writing on furniture I have some tools and supplies packed and ready to go over this afternoon to spackle some nail holes. Hopefully it won’t take too long to get everything ready so we can start painting! Oh wait, Mommy needs to decide on the wall color!!! I'm excited to see Caroline’s room come together. Granny is hard at work making the curtains, bed skirt, diaper stacker, and quilt. The furniture and crib are in and waiting for assembly. It is going to be so stinkin cute when it’s finished and all in place. We just need our baby girl to make it complete!!
No comments:
Post a Comment