Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another Birthday to Celebrate!

Although the weather outside is frightful with a threat of ice and snow, it’s a really good day today. Why you ask? Because it’s Daddy’s birthday! That’s right, Caroline’s Daddy is celebrating his special day today. I sent him a message this morning wishing him a Happy Birthday and his reply was so cute that I just had to share it. Daddy Jeff said he was still full from his birthday breakfast in bed earlier this morning! What a full-filling way to start one’s birthday off, breakfast in bed. Yay Mommy for being so thoughtful and sweet! 
Join me in wishing Daddy a wonderful day today, I hope it brings him lots of smiles and a few good gifts as well. :) You know, we better make the most of these birthdays while we can for when Caroline arrives on the scene, I’m afraid our little button nose beauty will be the only one having special days…and I for one, simply cannot wait much longer!! Have a good day Daddy, we love you bunches!

No comments: