![]() |
| This is NOT the author. |
And a Very Happy New Year to you and you and you....I had such big plans of having a blog in place and ready to post at midnight then I thought, wait a minute...some followers get a notice when I post and they may get it on their cell phone and then they may be asleep and then I may wake them up if their email goes to their cell phone and then....whew. Good thing I fell asleep before I got the post finished!
I'm vewy, vewy excited about this new year. There's alotta changes comin' and I know they are going to be good, great, fantastic, and awesome! I just know it! As you probably know already, I enjoy quotes of most any kind. So rather than babble on about resolutions I plan on breaking, I thought I'd list a few quotes....we I need to start out my new year with a chuckle or two.
*Make your life a mission – not an intermission....
*Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.....
*People always emphasize the negative. Ever seen a sign that says: Beware – Nice dog.....
*Beauty is over rated, what's important is your mind. Who wants a fifty-dollar haircut on a fifty-cent head?..... and my favorite for this year is....
**The main thing is keeping the main thing the main thing.**
HAPPY NEW YEAR, mmwaahh!

No comments:
Post a Comment