Happy Thanksgiving to You!!I’ve been talking to myself a little this week and we decided to commit to a daily Thanks-living program. I’m sure this idea has been featured on Oprah or Dr. Phil so I can’t take credit for it.
I bought a little journal with lots of pages and I plan to enter one grateful thought a day. Often times, I fail to reflect and be thankful for the goodness I've received. I'm hoping that if I see them on paper, I’ll be reminded to be more grateful and less assuming in my life and thoughts. Here's a few entries I plan to make in my journal. I'm thankful for - -
- My dogs and their inability to talk.
- The commitment my parents made to each other 56 years ago.
- Having the title to my vehicle.
- I drive 20 minutes to work so I can wind up for the day.
- I drive 20 minutes home from work so I can wind down.
- Having friends that know me and still like me.
- Our wood splitter, I love fires.
- Online banking and ATM machines.
- Mr. L’Oreal and Sister Clinique, for without their expertise in chemistry, my mascara would run and my roots would show.
- That God knows what I need and gives it to me when it’s time.
Now that you've seen some of my gratefuls, what’s yours? Hope you all have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment