The Thanksgiving holiday is officially over, I made my small contribution to Black Friday, and it's Saturday so I'm cleaning - and I'm pooped. When I finish with the house work, (hahaha) I plan on sitting down and making out my Christmas list. No really, I'm making out MY list. I have everyone else pretty much taken care of. I don't need anything, and like most anyone else, if I need or want something, I usually get it. (Sooner or later!) I thought of the perfect gift and I want it. I looked it up online and found that it comes in one of my favorite colors, it cleans, and it's now going to the top of my list. I want a Merry Maid all my very own! It's perfect and what lady of the house wouldn't want one? Problem though, there are none in our area. Bummer....guess I'll finish cleaning then start over on my list!

1 comment:
Post a Comment