Thursday, November 4, 2010

Baby Sounds

Mommy and Daddy went to the doctor today for their monthly visit. The doc said that all is well - Mommy is in fine shape, gaining only 1-1/2 pounds! Wow, you go Mommy, good job. Doc said Mommy can continue all her active activities including her aerobics and exercise and Daddy can continue with his vaccuming and hunting!
I asked Mommy to call me after the doctor visit to give me an update. Instead of a phone call, Daddy sent me a audio clip. I clicked on the attachment and all of the sudden what started off as a yucky day that I'd rather forget, ended with a sound that I'll never forget.. it was the sweetest music I've ever heard. Twenty precious seconds of our baby's heart beat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie says: Yes it was a very precious sound, very sweet music!!! :)

Ramy said...

That is such and amazing thought! I know you are so very excited!!! I am too! Love you!