Sunday, October 3, 2010

Little Boy Blueberry

Today was another good day. Lil Momma came to town Friday afternoon and stayed the night. After sleeping in a bit Saturday, we went to visit Granny in the hospital. She is walking pretty good and is doing well. We are very hopeful she will be released to go home soon.
While we were visiting and having a baby conversation, Lil Momma made a statement that the baby was the size of a blueberry. After the visit was over and we all had gone our way, I was thinking about the statement on the baby's size. I got out my handy dandy laptop and did some research of my own.
I checked out a very informative site, appropriately named 'the bump' and by golly, she was right. Our little one, according to the 'experts', is indeed the size of a blueberry. Next week will be #8, and she will be the size of a raspberry. And to think some people don't believe in miracles.

No comments: