Wednesday, October 27, 2010

He's A Real Pro

Daddy Jeff, Mr. Fuzzy & Chloe
I found a picture of Daddy Jeff  and Chloe Bear. This picture was taken at Mommy and Daddy's house when Chloe and her parents came for a visit. We missed Chloe's birthday so lil Mommy threw her another party complete with a huge chocolate chip cookie covered with yummy icing. After having her fill of the delish cookie (and getting cleaned up), Chloe opened her gifts, which included Mr. Fuzzy Bear. I think they are having a face off in this photo!
Don't you agree that Jeff looks like an old pro here with Chloe? He  looks so calm and pleasant, just like it's natural thing to hold a little one. I'm so anxious to see him holding his own little one in May. There's no doubt that he'll be voted Best New Daddy in town - giving hugs, taking the late night feedings, changing diapers, washing bottles, cooking, grocery shopping....

No comments: